Re: RE: dashboard lights

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 18:11:22 EST

I would go with Ron is saying I would check a loose ground or loose connection. Have you installed any aftermarket stuff that would tie into the power or fuse box. The reason I ask is I have had a couple of cars that they would plug there power for the cell phone or Amp in to the Fuse panel incorrectly and the fuse would lossen up and you would get the same problem..

Just My .02

<hr width="75%" align="center" color="green">
Matt Tharp<p>
Atlanta GA <p>
ASE Master Tech.<p>
Automotive Prototype Test Tech<p>