Re: Dak Hit Twice !!!!! (Long)

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 02:19:03 EST

Shawn

The only way to break a curse like that is to have sex in the Dak with your
wife. This will embarass the spirits and they will flee. I don't realy think
this will work but it will be lots of fun and will get your mind off the
dents for a couple of minutes anyway. ;-)

(just trying to cheer you up a little)

Patrick O'Day