Dak Hit Twice !!!!! (Long)

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 00:18:45 EST

Ok everybody get this my Dak has been hit twice in the last 2 days! 1st time
was at 2:00 am Monday morning, some drunk b*tch in a Mistsubishi Montero
decides to sneak home from the bar on the back streets and made it 1/2 a
block before smacking the drivers side of my truck box, then she careens
across the street hits a 5 foot pile of snow and flips her little SUV on its
side coming to rest a 1/4 inch from my wifes car. My wife helps her out of
the vehicle and she wants to call her friends to come get her (NOT) boys in
blue were already on their way, she tells the cops she's had 2 beers (yea
right) refuses a breath test and is instantly arrested (here in Iowa thats a
1 way ticket to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200.00 dollars and the
state instantly revokes your liscence for 1 year no muss, no fuss) When she
finally was tested at the jail 2 hours after the accident she blew a .217
that over 2 times the legal limit of .10 here. So 3600.00 damage to the Dak +
the frustration factor.
 So I've calmed down about that one (kinda) when # 2 happens. I'm leaving
work, stopped at a stop sign when this idiot comes rolling across the parking
lot and boinks me in the passenger door , I can't believe this is happening
so I jump out and go off on this moron, He says I did'nt see you because my
windows are all frosted over (DUH) I ask in a not so polite way if he has
insurance (OF COURSE NOT) so I tell him I want to see his liscence, He has
one (wow) I get his liscence plate # and notice his car has'nt been liscenced
since June of last year, now I'm really pissed so this guy decides to try to
bolt on me I had a witness stand behind his car and blocked him in front with
the Dak , Then I got nastier and decided to scare the hell outta him by
threatning to drag him outta the car (I'm 5'11 220 he's 5'6 140?) had a
witness call the cops, they show up and proceed to issue tickets to this guy
(not his car,Cops to bad for you) No insurance and an accident 660.00 fine,
no tags ? fine, obstructed view ? fine. They were still writing him tickets
when I left and He was up over 1000.00 in fines already. My insurance agent
is going to get tired of hearing from me. So I'm half tempted to park the
Dak. and start walking or just paint some white circles on it (its red
already).
 What I want to know is what constitutes a Trottman curse? could it be
happening here in N.E. Iowa and how do I rid myself of it. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Shawn aka
Mr(wrecked)Dakota 95