auto insurance rates

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 06:50:25 EST

Has anyone ever ran into this? I have State Farm's
Premium Auto Insurance. My insurance rates (full
coverage) is cheaper than any other company (this
includes GEICO and Progressive). I have two vehicles
insured; my 1994 Dakota and my 1992 Eagle Premier.
Both have a $250 deductible on collision and a $0.00
deductible on comprehensive. Plus I have replacement
insurance attached to these policies. For both
vehicles; I pay $93.38 per month. My Premier accounts
for $51.73 of the total that I pay for each month. My
Dakota is the primary vehicle. Any comments!