Re: auto insurance rates

From: Darin (quidomax@cablespeed.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 23:51:20 EST

I can second that State Farm emotion! I have what sounds like the same
coverage amounts/ deductibles as you do except on a 1999 VW Passat and a
1988 Ford Festiva (The Dak is awaiting engine transplant). At the time I
bought the Passat (1999) it was listed as the most popular stolen vehicle in
the U.S. (Lo Jack installed right away!)and I still got a rate on both of
only $85+ change per month! Plus, when I called to insure the Passat they
asked what the interest rate was on the loan (7&1/2%)and offered to finance
it for 7%! I have been with State Farm for about 9 years now, and will never
leave them.

Subject: DML: auto insurance rates

Has anyone ever ran into this? I have State Farm's
Premium Auto Insurance. My insurance rates (full
coverage) is cheaper than any other company (this
includes GEICO and Progressive). I have two vehicles
insured; my 1994 Dakota and my 1992 Eagle Premier.
Both have a $250 deductible on collision and a $0.00
deductible on comprehensive. Plus I have replacement
insurance attached to these policies. For both
vehicles; I pay $93.38 per month. My Premier accounts
for $51.73 of the total that I pay for each month. My
Dakota is the primary vehicle. Any comments!