Re: Alternators Revisited

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 08:54:51 EST

> Bear in mind that many alternator shops can build an alternator to higher
output for your needs and probably cheaper than buying a new one.

I thought about this, but the turn around time for getting my truck stock
alternator rebuilt into a 120amp unit probably wouldnt work because my Dak
is my 'daily driver' and only vehicle. So I cant have any down time. Thanks
though. I am headed to Autozone today to see how the case sizes differ.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6