Re: Alternators Revisited

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 12:51:51 EST

Kyle,
  The 120 will bolt directly in place of the 75 without any problems. I've
got a 120 sitting in the garage just waiting for me to put it on. Actually,
it's been there about a month. Got too much to do at the moment to have a
chance to put it on (wedding, building new house, graduating college)....the
dak has taken a back seat for now. Let me know if you have any questions.
I might be bothering you before long about details on replacing the fuel
pump/sending unit. My gas guage has been going crazy for about 36,000 miles
or so. I'm waiting for the pump to just die one day. Guess I should
replace it before I get stranded somewhere.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/