!read this! -->EAST COAST MEET<-- !read this!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 12:04:15 EST

Ok folks, here's the deal... I've upgraded computers and have thus lost the
list of folks who emailed me w/ their interest of going to VMP again this
year.

The way I see it after talking w/ the track guys, we've got 3 options.

1)March 4th (Sunday) we rent the track out for $2k, sounds like a lot, but
won't be bad at all if we have a similar number as last year.

2)March 17th (Saturday) this is the track's 3rd week open, so we won't
contend w/ opening day crowds again.

3)June 16th (Saturday AND Sunday) VMP is hosting a car show, and the track
will be open for 5 hours.

I'm open to any option, leaning toward the 1st 2 b/c I'd like to make this
an annual event... and I started this in March. The problem with #1 is we'd
have to pre-pay 1/2 ($1k) at the time of scheduling, and the other 1/2 2
weeks prior. As yall may or may not know, all my money covers tuition and
lawyer fees (*#$&@ traffic laws) so we'd have to figgure a way around this.

So for those who are interested, do the following:

1) email me at vameet@fast4x4.net please do not reply on-list nor to my
jon@ account, I'm filtering these to make life easy :)

2) tell me which date is best for you, ranked MOST favored to least favored.

and if you'd be willing to pony up the $$ to rent the track if need be.
(don't worry, you'll get your $$ back) :)
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ