Re: dash pop... remaining accident damage?

From: Martin P Wade (mpw5@excite.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 13:29:32 EST

Gregg

I would suggest that you have the idler arms, the mounts for your power
steering and the rest of your front end including suspension, cross
members and motor mounts checked for any twisting, etc. Also, since you
said that the truck was hit pretty hard and problems can be telegraphed
through the frame, I would also suggest checking your rear suspension as
well, it might have been twisted.
This is quite a bit of work, but if you wish to keep the truck for any
length of time, it is worth it. Otherwise, you can wear out tires, brakes,
steering gear, the posterior portion of your anatomy and your patience, not
to mention you wallet in keeping the vehicle is safe operating condition.

Martin

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/