dash pop... remaining accident damage?

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 10:18:33 EST

ok just something that reoccurred to me on my way to work this morning... My
dash tends to pop when I hit a bump or even a crack in the road, this seems
like a plastic piece popping against another. Also it seems that my doors
never seal right, and the truck seems to have an alignment problem...
the dealer shrugged all this off while the truck was under waranty, but the
body shop who did the work (the dealership's body shop) claims a lifetime
waranty on their work... anny ideas on how to document these problems before
going back to the shop.?

the alingment shows within spec according to the dealer, although they would
never tell me the settings, but the truck has really bad bumpstear, follows
small ruts in the road, to the point it will change lanes, and sometimes it
pulls to either side.

anny ideas???