Unemployment Woes

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 15:04:59 EST

Well, I figured I'd add my name to the list of those getting dumped at work.
I'm taking the semster off at Georgia Tech to collect the money I need to
finish up and have been working as a contractor. Things fell through on all 3
of my 'we're sure we're gonna do this' prospects. Does anybody need an ME
Senior through April. I've co-oped at a paper mill in Savannah, GA as a
Project Engineering co-op, at Pratt & Whitney under Turbofan Overhaul Cost
Reduction, and at Motorola with Customer Acceptability Cert. and CAD. Anyone
know of a prospect somewhere?

Dak Content : White-face gauges for 2001 trucks will be coming out of NRAuto in
March.

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/