Re: TB Modification, Need help

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 18:38:26 EST

Sears doesn't always have the best selection... see if you can find smaller
tips for it, if not you may try finding a tool truck, Matco, Cornwell,
Snapon (if you've got money to burn) :) or find a mechanic at a service
station or at the back door of a dealer to pop it out for you for a couple
bucks....