Re: Re: my run-in wit da law

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 18:56:46 EST

hehehe, thanks Chuck. I know there are several officers of the law on the
list, I'd like to see their comments on how the off-duty cop handled
himself, I wouldn't think it to be a good idea for off-duty plain clothes
officers to conduct themselves in that manner, ESPECIALLY when they had a
means of communication with their dispatcher...