Re: Jack Yates, Miles Harris & I'll flip my axle w/o ne1s help

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 22:08:44 EST

Ken, I'm a pretty fair welder myself, so I guess I shouldn't have to tell
you this, but just remember that the axle housings are cast iron.Be very
careful when welding on the axle tubes.I haven't personally done my truck,
but I have welded up many trailers and oddities out of old axle housings, as
well as helping build custom cars-so I might be of some help when you get
started with your project.Just let me know if there is anything I can help
you with.TTYL,
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html