RE: Shifting Problem or Just me?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 22:03:33 EST

sounds like a bad governor pressure solenoid in the tranny... have your
dealer check it out

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
-Help,
-
-I am bascially illiterate when it comes to working on my truck but
-am slowly
-learning through the DML. I have a question concerning my 2001 CC R/T. It
-seems that if I floor it from a dead stop it doesn't want to shift out of
-first. I tried this last night and it went to around 6k rpm's before I
-backed it off to 2k rpm's and it shifted. My truck has done this a couple
-of times before. Shouldn't it shift by itself? I have never had this
-happen on any other vehicle that I have owned. Any suggestions? The only
-modifications I have done to the engine is to add an intense performance
-stage II intake.
-
-TIA,
-