Rubbing from front end..part II

From: DONKEYJAKE@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 04:55:00 EST

I sent my truck in to a shop since I couldn't find anything unusual and
didn't have the time to tear stuff apart. They call me at work and say that
my rotors need resurfaced, new pads and they were going to bleed the brakes
while they were at it. I think cool, that could be the problem since these
rotors suck, so I agreed for them to proceed.
So $175 later I'm driving home and feel the same rubbing in the front end.
Sh*t. I drive around braking a little to work the pads in. Still have the
RUB. It's real speratic when it happens. Mostly does it on turns but has been
felt driving straight. I can feel it kind of fluctuate like it's turning with
the wheel or axle. It also sometimes feels like a slight popping or bubbling.
Hard to describe. Any suggestions help appreciated.

JAKE