Re: Still rattling in the '99 - Rattle, Rattle, Rattle

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 10:26:46 EST

My '99 CC Sport 318 manual 3.55Lsd rear Dak. is in the shop for the loud, annoying, obnoxious, persistant popping, rattling etc. It has
been in the shop for two days now and I am about to go insane. They are also going to tighten the body bolts, and are trying to find the
causes of the afore mentioned noises. They put a new clutch master cylinder, and are going to, if not did already put a new tb motor. We
shall see what they find, the service writer told me the tech even removed the hitch ball, cargo bar, and tried to shim the bed cover, so
atleast they are actually trying. Well, I will post the results.

AR