RE: 4.7L Performance Help

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 10:24:48 EST

Check with K&N and see if the cold air is finished for the 4.7. If not,
take the Intense Performance route with a 7" cone. Then apply the Jet Chip
Stage II with 4417 Bosch 4+ plugs, and Robert Shaw Thermostat 755-180.

Exhaust system, I would opt to wait for the JBA version before buying the
complete unit. If you need it now, then the other alternative is Borla
version.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA