Re:Laying Down the Spanks Today!!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 12:54:27 EST

Attaboy Ed! The "RAINMAN" ;)

GS -

<<
Subject: DML: Laying Down the Spanks Today!!

I guess the weather brings out all the folks who "think" they're all
that. This AM, a 1500 Ram, 1500 Chevy, Ranger, and Eclipse fell to me
all in my 12 mile drive to work. Just now tonight on my way home from
work, it was a Jeep Comanche. The AM ones lost mostly due to traction
probs (it was raining pretty good) I sure did get an earful of spinning
tires from those guys though. Used my 4-HI trick on them. Once I got
sufficient momentum going, right back into 2-HI. The Comanche was all
V-8 HP!!! He got me off the line (I knew I could waste him) but then I
just totally walked all over him. I was ahead by 2 lengths by 60 mph. By
then, I just let up and let him whiz by, not wanting to waste anymore
gas. I proved my point :)

Ed
<<