Re: Laying Down the Spanks Today!!

From: Jarod \ (jester1@linkline.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 18:11:13 EST

Personally i just drive around till sumone gets on the right and wants to
race by signalling me with a couple revs, or if i see a stupid rice burner
(hondas r fun to spank) i rev my engine look over and start to laugh (evil
type laugh) then we basicly haul ass and i win. So far i only lost once (to
a saturn but i was brand new to the whole shifting thing and i missed a
shift bad!) I really like timing the light, dropping the clutch start my
wheels burning then hooking right at the green. Needless to say i go thru
tires in 20k i'm just passing 40k on my odometer and i running a bald set
(my 2nd). But i'm gunna get rims n tires here shortly so i dont care, i was
gunna get down on the group buy for the hotchkis drop but paypal dropped the
ball =(

Anyhow i yacked enough RACEing RULES!

-Jarod
Southern Cali lead foot