Re: I found a way out! was: RE: Unemployment Woes

From: Christopher L. Scott (clscott1221@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 13:16:39 EST

Man, this is starting to sound like 1991! I'm really sorry to hear about
so many DML'ers having job troubles. I work in software myself, which is a
rocky industry lately. Well I'm sick of corporate America already anyway,
and I just got out of college last spring! That's why I thank God I found
a way out. Out of the rat race, out of the fear of layoffs, and out of the
"40/40 plan" (40 hrs/week for 40 years). I just don't think I can live my
life like that. So I was lucky enough to be shown a way to start my own
business, quick and easy. So I did it, and I have got to tell you guys it
has changed my life! I just started last month, so I haven't really even
made any real money yet, but I still love it! I have met some of the
greatest people on earth, and my fiance and I are having a ball building
this business, it's brought us so much closer together since we're a team,
and all we have to do is be persistent and this business will have us
retired by the time we're 30! And we're doing it in our spare time!
         We are now independent business owners with Britt Worldwide,