RE: RE: RE:97 Dakota problems again

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 16:13:24 EST

The TB being loose was a reason given to me by my dealer the last time I
brought the truck in. They said they torqued it down. I took a look at it
this morning and found no movement when I attempted to rotate the airhat. I
am thinking of replacing the allen head bolts that came with the QuickD TB
with the original hex head bolts and torquing it to spec. Would you happen
to have the part number for the TB gasket on hand else I would just look it
up at Pep-Boys?

Ken