Re: anyone buy from KRC?

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 19:28:04 EST

I bought the Kat box from them. He also got me an out of stock air filter at
cost. He(Marty) has given me alot of advice on the phone over problems not
directly related to parts I bought from him. He really knows our trucks and
has done good by me. Keep trying and I hope everything works out.
Patrick Delgado