Powder Coated my wheels!

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 21:22:28 EST

For those that know my truck, I recently got a set of APP Forged Wheels
19x8.5 Volers for street use. While the polished aluminum does look
real pretty and shiny, I wanted a fierce race look. So the folks at APP
Forged Wheels had them powder coated a dark charcoal metallic. Got them
back Thursday and they look incredible on the truck! The quality of the
job was excellent. Even did the center caps to match. looks awesome.
i will post picts on my site in the next few weeks.
Jim Harmon
DACUDA