Re: Dodge Magazine: new dak package?

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 08:26:31 EST

My dad just got that magazine also and passed it me.
I saw the package and then I went to my local dealer.
Yes, you can get this package. My sales rep is going
to get me the figures and what all the package
contains. He was also thinking that the package comes
in three colors. This package is called the Dodge
Motorsports/Dealers Association trim level. Plus it is
offered to all vehicles under the Dodge nameplate.
This trim level commemorates the return to NASCAR.