Dodge Magazine: new dak package?

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 20:32:52 EST

I just got my winter dodge magazine, and on page 12 it shows "Special Dodge
Motorsports" packages available for Dakotas, Neons, and Intrepids. This is the
first I've heard of this. To describe the appearance of the Dakota shown, it
was red, regular cab sport 4x2. Now for the weird things: it had a chrome
grill (bumpers were body colored), black 16" wheels, goodyear eagles with what
looks like yellow lettering, and special decals. Looks kinda cool!
It also comes with a track bag "filled with racing necessities".

Just wondering if anyone has heard or seen anything about this? Sounds cool
though!

Jason
2000 4x4 CC Sport 4.7