Re: Modified my TB last night- Woke up today :)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 09:49:10 EST

Mike,
        Wish I still had the second TonyD S-bolt I had. When I got my intake
he sent one with it, and another came with the TB. I sent one back
because I figured he had more use for it than I. If you need a template
for making one, let me know - I can yank mine out and do something with
it.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------