Re: Stuck :(

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 11:15:49 EST

> Well, had the truck 2 months now,
> take it off road finally (was out of town for a month)
> and guess what?
>
> BURIED IT!!
>
> Ended up with my frame sitting on the snow,
> and to make it worse, I was only one and a half feet
> from being back on the road!
>
> Two and a half hours to get it out,
> I post a pic when I get a chance

Probably with the stock Goodyear tires eh? What kind of Goodyers are the
2001s coming from the factory with? Always carry a little garden spade
shovel with you, so you can dig yourself out. Costs about $5 and is an
essential tool to always carry with you. I bet you had fun though eh?
Kyle
93 Daktoa 4xx4 V6