Re: Re: Stuck :(

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 12:20:34 EST

> Same ol' RT-S on my truck Kyle......

Ed,
My truck came fom the factory with Goodyear Wrangler ATs, and believe it or
not, they were pretty decent off road tires, really they were! Just too bad
they were bald at 30,000 miles.
Good to hear they do make the BFG AT KOs in the size your truck has. They
are truely an amazing tire. I am currently on my truck's 4th set, and the
BFGs has been the best in snow. In rain, they also stick to the road nicely,
and rarely spin. I have been unable to test them in any other conditions
cause I just got em 3 months ago.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6