Re: RE: Serp. Belt Ilder/Tensioner

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 12:23:06 EST

> Shouldn't be all that hard. I believe it's a 5/8" head on the bolt and
you
> can use a ratchet (or long box-end wrench) to move it.

Ok so I should be able to move it by hand once it is all bolted down. I just
want to make sure the spring isnt bad, thus causing a problem or two I have
been experiencing. I mean, it is not easy to manually push the arm, but it
does move once I push on it hard enough. So I guess the arm and it's
internal spring fine, OK........back outside to start looking at everything
else to test.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6