Re: I found a way out! was: RE: Unemployment Woes

From: Christopher L. Scott (clscott1221@netzero.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 12:23:11 EST

You guys are sharp. But I should have known that from your presence on
this list.
Yes, my business is along the same idea as Amway and Amsoil. With a couple
major differences. People with Amway businesses used to go door-to-door,
and were responsible for product distribution themselves. Way too much
work, IMHO. But now, all selling is done on the Web, and product
distribution is done by UPS. And whereas Amsoil has a very narrow range of
products that don't appeal to a lot of people, (I am not leaving ANYTHING
in my engine for 20,000 miles). I and those in my business have access to
500,000 products both through Quixtar.com and the numerous partner sites
which include IBM, OfficeMax.com, CatalogCity, ToysRUs, LensExpress and
MCIWorldcom. And the business plan works, I've seen it work. What I like
is the feeling of control over my own destiny.
So, you guys are right, (well, for the most part) but you don't yet have
the whole story. If you want the whole story, let me know. Anybody who
can talk to people or who wants to learn how can be really successful. And
as I'm finding out, it's really fun! OK, that's the last I'm going to say
about it on this list. A great weekend to all.
-Chris
*************************************
BlueHorse Enterprises
Christopher and Sarah Scott, proprietors
6929-10 Springcreek Cove
Raleigh, NC 27613
(919) 783-4793
cell: (919) 395-9815
bluehorse@bwwonline.com
http://ibo.bwwonline.com/BlueHorse
password: q.freedom
At 08:09 PM 1/26/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Yeah, that's what I thought too. If I remember, it's called "network
>marketing".
>Amsoil works the same way.
>
>It's not bad as long as you're not on the bottom rung, but it's not for
>everyone.

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary