RE: RE: Shifting Problem or Just me?

From: aaron (aaro@enteract.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 13:34:03 EST

The new dodge trans need an anti foam additive in the fluid and you need to
use the right trans fluid .My '97 had the same problem when new and I found
out latter that prior to delivery it was repaired (leak at the trans pan)
but the boys over at a five star dealer forgot to put a anti foam it. You
can buy this stuff at your dodge dealer or aftermarket, aftermarket is hard
to find. Anti foam and it stopped just don't over fill it, a trans cooler
helps this as well. It's simple the fluid foams and pressure drops.

Aaron