Re: Spanks and Ripoff artists

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 19:48:46 EST

NOW I agree with you $20 ea labor is a bit much. I could see a min labor
charge of maybe 1/4 - 1/2 hr to change both but not that much. Things like
that give ALL shops a bad name. And if you say they were OK two days before.
I don't wory about them for insp unless there is noticable streaking or are
hanging.
I guess i would loot to complain to upper maniagement before BB. Theat would
be ther first comment, "did you try to talk it out with the manager'
.Well either way like you said you know were not to go again.