Re: One Heck of a Saturday (Sort of off topic, and long)

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 16:17:50 EST

Its quite common for people to ride sleds on sidewalks to go to the gas
station where I ride. You go slow and dont gun the sled and people dont
seem to mind. The cops dont seem to mind either, while we were at a gas
station yesterday a trooper was talking to us while we were sitting on our
sleds, which we had obviously ridden down the street and sidewalk to get
there. So I wouldnt think it would be a big deal but the guy who stopped
you must have been a real jerk off.