One Heck of a Saturday (Sort of off topic, and long)

From: Matt Koth (rpmkoth@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 05:00:58 EST

This Saturday A bunch of friends and I went to a somewhat local event called
"Winterfest". It is a massive gathering of snowmobilers at an are lake to
race, and ride trails. Anyways, I pulled 4 sleds on a trailer with the dak,
she didn't even break a sweat. After riding all day we got of the trail and
headed to a gas station to fill up our sleds, on the way there we drove down
a public sidewalk, so we could say out of the street. This idiot comes
running out of his house, grabs the guy riding in front of me and pulls him
off his snowmobile, which continues to move, and hits a car.He holds us
there untill the cops show up andcharged with tresspassing! Then, the cop
made us scoop all the sidewalks, we had driven on. So now I have to appear
in court, and face up to a $200 fine. Well, that puts off any mods I had
planned. Plus I have to miss a day of school to go listen to a judge yell at
us. We didn't do it purposely, there where no sighns, markings, or
indicators of where we could or could not ride, we just followed the tracks
of people that where in front of us. Now, are punishable for what we did? We
caused no damage, and where physicaly, and verbaly attacked.
Whoa, sorry about that little long, but I just had to let that out. Now for
the dak content, saw a really sweet red 97-99 dakota with a solid axle swap
and 39 inch tires. I left a note on his windshield with the DML address, so
maybe he will pay a visit.

Thanks for tollerating my ramblings.
Matt Koth
95 CC 4x4 5.2L