Re:pace-edwards roll-top & power lock

From: Shawn (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 16:28:08 EST

I hope I am posting this right in here, not sure but will find out sooner or
later. I have the Pace Edward in stalled on my truck, came with the truck.
It was used to cover up a fifth wheel. I have no complaint with the cover,
have noticed the side rails black finish is wear off leaving the silver
metal showing up, going to repaint it in the spring. I have a 96 and
believe the cover has been on the truck since new, the fifth wheel plate was
removed. It works good, the lock does freeze up abit in the winter but
think any lock will, holds up in the snow and ice good here in Canada. The
truck spends alot of time near the boarder of Quebec in Ontario near the 417
highway and Northern NB and I have looked out a few times after a snow fall
and thought there goes the cover, held up everytime without sagging at all.
Thats with 12 to 18 inches of wet snow on it.

I was looking at the Black Beauty of yours Kevin, looks good. Was surprised
to see the gang box there, I keep mine there, easy to access. Well enough
rambling, did not mean to make this so long.

Shawn Englehart
96 Dakota CC, 318 5 Speed 4X4