Autometer Tach in the dash

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 21:15:59 EST

I was sitting here being bored watching NY get its butt kicked and I started
to wonder about frenching my Autometer tach into the gauge face beside the
speedometer. I think, if I am not mistaken (which I have been before Ex.
Stillen front bumper. Sorry! My Bad!!), someone on the DML has an
aftermarket tach in the same spot. I was wondering what they did about the
tach module mounted behind the gauge cluster to the passenger side. Does it
have to be hooked up to the factory tach to prevent computer problems? TIA

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota
89 Shelby Dakota
69 Dodge Charger (MP 380 hp 360 crate on order for it)