Re: Rancho's

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 21:17:48 EST

Chris

I went with the Rancho 9000 because I had a problem off road. Some of the
opinions I got said I needed stiffer shocks, some recommended softer. With
the adjustment of the 9000s I figured I could try different settings and see
how I liked it. We ended up with the fronts cranked all the way up to the
firmest setting 5 and the backs are set on 3 (Back end is lighter). Made all
the difference in the world. The stock shocks sucked. Lots less body roll
and the handling is great.

I paid $69.00 each at a local place called Baxters.
http://www.baxterautoparts.com
They were on sale.

I have seen them advertised for $59.00 in the back of magazines.

Good luck. Let us know what you decide to do.

Patrick O'Day