RE: RE: Superbowl 35..Dallas Suckkkks!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 22:39:09 EST

Ooh Bernd...

What team was it a couple of years ago,that got excited at training
camp,and "urinated" all over the carpet in their dorms?

Dah, Dallas

Real popular for America's Team

Baahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhh!

Know how much respect i have for Dallas?..when the pack was there
in Texas Stadium,and we lost 21-6.At halftime,myself & my 2 brothers in
law,"super glued" the mens stalls :)

Shoulda seen those texas pussies in their cowboy boots,holding their
piss,wet stains and all

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT!!!!