Re: 1/2 Time Show !!!!!!

From: Brent Venis (kb0spn@topeka.cjnetworks.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 22:52:19 EST

sorry man, but aerosmith kinda sucked.
dont get me wrong, i like the toxic twins, but the show was kinda lame.
the audio was shit, the set looked funky and hard to perform on.
and of course there was the rest of the bill, nsuck, brittany, etc.
the song choices were lame too. too bad smith didnt have any say in what
songs they wanted to do, it could have been alot better.
just my lowly opinion.
flame on!