RE: HID Light Info

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 23:45:17 EST

I can tell you that list price on *just* the ballast, just *one*, from
Hella is over $300, so this has to be for one lamp. Also, unless your lens
and reflector is designed with an HID capsule, I wouldn't do it. It will
make more light, but it will throw it all over the place incorrectly as the
lens/reflector isn't designed for the size and shape of a D2S capsule.

At 12:11 PM 1/28/01 -0600, you wrote:
>That would make sense then.
>
>- Bernd

Jack Hilton III