Re: Ram-Air Hood vs. Z-Tube/QuickD

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 21:14:09 EST

I'd go with the Ram-air type intake method. I can't
seem to find my latest copy of Mopar Muscle magazine;
there's a company in the classifieds that makes a
Shaker type hood for the Gen I & II and also for the
Gen III. Also check out www.gr8ride.com for more
information on this type of setup.

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/