RE: Fender Flare Installation Tips??

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 22:45:01 EST

I put my flares on a year ago and they have not pulled
away from the fenders. Yes they come with self
tapping screws. I think I need remove either the
rears or fronts just to get clearance for the drill.
Make sure you clean the surface with the alcohol swabs
where the 2 way tape will be. Make sure you have a
good portion of the red backing material sticking out
before you put them on and do it slow. My backing
broke and it was a chore to coax it back out from
under the partially stuck on flare. I put mine on on
a warm sunny day and let the truck sit out in the sun
the whole day so maybe that helped.

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/