Re: DACUDA Dash

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@Msn.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 22:57:25 EST

sorry to get off the subject a little, i was reading the article on gr8ride
nice piece,and kick ass truck. i was wondering how you like the heads with
the 2.02 intake and 1.625 exhaust. I see that mopar performance is offering
magnum r/t heads with the sizes that you have. can you tell the difference
in the butt dyno. Know any body who does classic stickers or decals. i'm
looking for some of the dodge demon decals for my truck. thanks for any
help.

hemidak@msn.com