RE: PLATE???---attn Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 23:23:42 EST

FMU = Fuel Metering Unit

When it registers boost, it richens up the fuel by increasing the fuel
pressure via the auxiliary inline fuel pump (included with the Powerdyne
Supercharger Kit that he runs...along with myself and quite a few others as
well).

Powerdyne uses Vortech FMU's and you can swap out the plate inside the unit
from a 4:1 to a 16:1. The first number designates the ratio of how many
parts fuel to air.)

- Bernd