Re: Whats the website / manufacturer of the Shaker Hoods

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 01:52:00 EST

I sure did, Thanks! I appreciate it. Your truck didn't look as low as I
thought it would with a 3/5 on it. I guess just because nothing was in the
photos to give a little reference to height. Does it bump in the back a lot?
Have you had any problem with the western control arms? Does it stay
aligned? Do you rub any tires? Sorry for all the questions, but I gotta
know! Oh, and you've got a great looking truck!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html