DC Bull Board

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 03:39:28 EST

I am still looking for the answer. I found this on car-truck.com (Great site) It is a union link that people who work at all the factory's can post there thought. They have AXED thrid shift at the LH plant tonight. I belive that is 1,200 people out on there butt. I think they are going to cut all 3 shift people I do not think this is there early ret. plan. WOW I hope this does not roll down hill to far. Anyway I am going on again
Check it out
http://justgobig.com/bullboards.html

Thanks
Matt Tharp