RE: Check out Richard's supercharged Dak!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 10:43:20 EST

Hey Bernd,
Ya know,,, I somehow thought that was going to come back and haunt me. But
to be true, right after using the "Exploder", I had to reboot my PC. Yess,
it locked up on me. "Thank-you, Bill Gates!"

I finally got some pics of my Dak scanned. Now I just need to get a webpage
put together so they can be seen.
Rich - Ashburn, VA