Re: Question and a complaint

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 10:42:14 EST

Ray,
  Sorry but I don't know about the switch thing but I feel your pain on the oil filer thing. That is one I have been trying to figure out for a long time. I don't remember if you said you the 4x4 model or not. But I do have the 4x4 and have finally gotten to the point that I just tore away a section of the fender-well skirting. now I have a direct shot to the D@mn thing. I had originally planned on putting on an oil filter relocation kit. But when I went to put the kit on, it had this two piece fitting that didn't want to keep a good seal(leaked about 2qts. of Syn. all over the place). So it's been sitting in the back of my truck ever since. Eventually, I may get the sandwich adapter and see how that works. TTYL

Wes
91' CC 4x4 318

>>What idiot disided on the location of the oil filter on the 91 5.2
>>Dak? What a major pain to remove. Anyone have a good information on the
>>location of the maintainance required module location. I checked under
>>the headlight switch and there was nothing there.

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET