Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on TB for the 2000 4.7

From: Richard R (richster@san.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 13:36:17 EST

Patrick
I have the Quick D Intake and when I hit the gas I get the feeling that the
engine is holding back somewhat. I also have a Durango with the 5.9 and the
torque curve seems to be stronger (seat of the pants feel). The 4.7
"sounds" like it is getting enough air. Comments from Dodge owners who have
replaced the muffler and or added headers say that these mods make a
difference. Not too much science in my theory.

--
Richard
""WOT or waiting at a Red"" <dakatack@home.com> wrote in message
> Richard
>
> I'm working the opposite direction, no particular reason. I have the Ztube
> and  TB done,  next catback then headers then chip.
>
> Is there any advantage to either of our strategies?
>
> Patrick O'Day

Quick